For further details on membership subscription rates and Membership Applications, or to manually renew your membership subscription, please go to the Join Now! page.
Subscription rates are set to cover costs of operations (website, e-Newsletter publication, communications, quarterly executive teleconferences, annual general meeting logistics, planning and preparations for the bi-annual conference, conference discounts, other member benefits, as well as general business expenses).
Click here for a Proxy form and here for a Nomination to Committee form.
Membership benefits include discount admission to the bi-annual conference, subscription to our quarterly e-Newsletter, access to the members-only areas of the website, participation in Chapter and Section meetings, voting rights at General Meetings, and eligibility for election to the Executive.
The members-only areas are accessed here.
Membership is open to all people and organisations who are involved promoting the objectives of the APMN, including Clergy, Directors of Music, Choir Directors, Choir Members, Composers, Campus Ministers, Organists, Guitarists, Cantors, Psalmists, Seminary Music Educators, Youth Ministers, Teachers, Educators, Music Technologists, Copyright Administrators, Ensemble Musicians and all involved in Pastoral Music Ministry.
Types of Membership
There is a membership type to suit you.
- Parish Members: Parishes directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for parish membership. Parish membership provides for multiple individuals in a parish to receive the e-Newsletter and access the members-only areas of the website. It includes conference discounts and voting rights for up to 3 people from a single parish.
- Individual Members: Individuals, such as composers and teachers, directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for individual membership. Members who subscribed in the inaugural 2011 year are especially designated as "Founding Member."
- Group Members: Groups of five or more people may subscribe as Group Members, receiving the same benefits as Individual Members at a specially discounted subscription rate. Please specifiy the name of the Group when subscribing.
- Diocesan Offices: Diocesan offices directly or indirectly involved in promoting the objectives of the Association are eligible for diocesan membership.
- Business Members: Companies, such as publishers and copyright agencies, interested in supporting the Association are eligible for business membership.
- Student Members: Persons enrolled in an academic institution may apply for student membership.
- Life Members: Persons who have made an outstanding contribution to the field of pastoral music may be awarded life membership.
- Honorary Members: The Committee may name honorary members to the Association.
- Concession Members: Retired persons, persons 65 years of age and older and other persons generally eligible for special concession rates may apply for a Concession Membership.
NB: Honorary members do not have voting rights in the Association.